Refined olive oil is treated with various processes after harvesting in order to change certain characteristics without making any alterations in the initial glyceridic structure. Refined olive oil usually has no taste or smell, and it will be light in color or even colorless
Refined Olive Oil
It’s deemed unfit for human consumption due to its high free fatty acids content. Pure, Light etc. are all refined oils, made using heat and/or chemicals.
Refined Olive Oil uses
Olive oils labeled “pure olive oil” or just “olive oil” are usually refined olive oils.
- GREAT FOR COOKING: Our naturally refined avocado oil is the perfect all-purpose cooking oil. It is great for fried dishes, and it makes a nice base for a homemade salad dressing when cold
- HIGH SMOKE POINT: With a smoke point of 500°F, this pure cooking oil is useful for just about anything, making it olive oil’s match in every way. Use it for frying, sauteing, baking, and more
- LIGHT FLAVOR ENHANCER: This useful cooking oil has a subtle and smooth flavor compared to traditional vegetable oil, enhances the flavors of food, and has only 10 g of monounsaturated fat per serving
- NATURALLY REFINED: Non-GMO and gluten-free, this oil contains no additives. It delivers a clean flavor because it’s made from clean ingredients, and it is perfect for keto and paleo diets
- MULTIPURPOSE OIL: BetterBody Foods avocado oil can be used for frying, sauteing, baking, and more. The vitamins, minerals, and other nourishing properties in avocados make this oil great
There are no reviews yet.